Sunday, August 12, 2012

Almost three years since the transplant!

I can't believe it has now been 7 months since I have updated this blog. I apologize to everyone reading and to everyone that gave up and is no longer reading. I understand.
We've gotten so used to our almost perfectly normal happy lives that I've lost track of the blog and even new MPS drugs. I guess I've gotten comfortable.
Max is doing well so far. We've tested his engraftment level monthly and the most recent result was 11%. His MRI and MRS has shown normal brain. We have some appointments coming up on September like ophthalmology since Max's right eye looks a little lazy sometimes when he relaxes. We also have ortho coming up and a visit with Doctor D. So far, thank G-d, no serious bone issues or brain issues although I am a little concerned about the ophthalmology visit and Max's eye health.
Max loves school and went to summer camp this year and loved all of the awesome field trips. I have been busy working and so has Roman. I guess this is pretty much what we were hoping for! Thank G-d!

2 comments:

  1. So glad life has been so great that you forgot about MPS, that's great!!! We will be in Ohio in September also, when are your appointments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsure yet. Thank You! I think we're trying to get something scheduled for the 21st with ortho and with Dr. D.

    ReplyDelete