Monday, October 19, 2009

Day +61

Tomorrow we're going to be two months post transplant! I can't believe it has been that long already. Recently, there hasn't been much news, which is great! Max's counts were a little bit lower on Friday, but we are still 100% engrafted and Paula (our NP) said that wbc counts go up and down so we're hoping they'll go up tomorrow. Friday wbc was 5.3, so we just want to be back in the 6's tomorrow and I can be happy with that. Max's steroids were weaned again so now we only have 2mg once/day!!! I wish I could report that not taking steroids at night has helped Max sleep better, but I can't. Apparently, Max only sleeps through the night when Daddy is around and I guess I don't blame him. Also, Max is spending more and more time on his tummy these days. Ever since he learned to roll from his stomach to his back, he's been just hanging out and playing on his tummy. He even is making sort of crawling movements, and I'm not sure what we're looking for, but I think its time to acquire a nice large playmat. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and put up some new pictures. Hope everyone has a good quiet sleepy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment