Monday, July 5, 2010

Day + 319

Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been having too much fun to sit down and write! Unfortunately I don't have any news about Max's engraftment. We have an appointment in Cincy on Thursday the 8th and that's when they'll test for it. So, until the 13th or 14th, we have no idea whats going on. I'm at this point willing to bet that nothing happened, but we'll see. Otherwise, Max is growing and learned to say "Deda" which means grandpa, and "Uff," his word for dog. He also finally says "Mama" and he's talking about me!!! We've been really enjoying our summer so far, but we're hoping still that we'll get some even better news regarding Max's engraftment. Thanks for checking on us, and I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July. I'll try to post as soon as we have some more news...

1 comment:

  1. Yanka, thank you for finally putting up an update. I'm checking every day in hopes for updates and great news. I'm so happy that Max is saying mama! Benny says mama but it's to papa, deda, baba and everything else in between. :) So you guys are making excellent strides! Benny say a, a for dog (I guess it's short for uff)... I'll call you toward the end of the week? Kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete