Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Max is better :)

We finally came home last night. Not to say that this happened without adventure. Max's cultures didn't grow anything so we were discharged at the 48 hour mark at around 6:15 pm. I packed everything up and in the car, started driving out of the garage at Kosair Children's hospital and noticed that my tire was flat. Great! So I called Roman and when he came we started blowing up the tire (thankfully my dad bought me a tire blowing thingy a while ago), about 15 minutes later the tire was good enough to drive on at least for a little while. After blowing up the tire 4 times and 2 hours after we left the hospital we finally made it home!!! Good thing we weren't in Cincinnati this time :) Anyways, I'm just grateful that Max is feeling better and that we're home again!

2 comments:

  1. So happy Max is feeling better! Sorry your tire was flat but how fortunate you had a way to bandage it just enough to get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete