Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day +88


We just had an amazing weekend, thanks to daddy for coming and spending two whole days with us! We are still weaning the cyclosporine and hoping that Max doesn't get any GVHD. I wish I had some engraftment results to post here but we don't have any. Strangely, when the docs called the lab they were told that the lab never got Max's blood specimen on Monday! Either the nurse never took the blood, or maybe it was lost in transit, or maybe the lab lost it. Yes, I was furious because now we haven't gotten a number for 2 weeks. Who knows what we have now!?!? They did confirm that they got the specimen on Friday and will rush the results so we'll hopefully know on Tuesday. I really hope Max's engraftment is still decent. Max's other numbers are good.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture!! His hair is coming in nicely now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pic....look at all that hair! It was so great seeing you a few weeks ago....wow, how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I can't believe it's already day +90 today!!!

    ReplyDelete